Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fill In The ________

I found myself blog-surfing today and came across this fun little actiivty so sit back and enjoy!

:: no matter what mood i'm in: seeing my husband and son at the end of the day makes me feel better.

:: my favorite go-to outfit would have to be:  dark jeans, boots, long t-shirt/tank, cardigan
  
:: a good source of inspiration is: my girlfriends.

:: am so glad my parents taught me: that MY voice CAN make a difference

:: a song i like to dance to is: Dynamite by Taio Cruz.  It makes for a great dance party with a four year old.

:: the best thing in my makeup bag is: the Almay foundation

:: my dream spring break vacation spot isin a cabin at the ocean

:: this may be a surprise (or not), but i am passionate about: a clean house and folded laundry

:: a favorite book that changed me for the better: Columbine by Dave Kullen

:: one of my pet peeves is: when the windshield wipers are on...and it isn't raining.  

:: my favorite daily ritual would have to be: Alexander joining me in the morning while I put myself together for work.  Or it might be when I return from work and Alexander runs into my arms.

:: i am trying to be better at: balancing work and home

:: the most recent rad thing i found online was: I'm sure it was clothes.  It always is.

:: i can't live without: My husband and my child

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?