Tuesday, December 15, 2009

True Story Tuesday

Alexander has a cold.  Eric woke up with a sore throat.  I woke up with sinus pressure and a sore throat.  We have a house full of sickies.  Bah Humbug!

True Story.

There is a holiday party on Saturday with our group of friends.  I would hate for any of us to miss it due to this winter cold.

True Story.

I'm trying to create a written assignment for my Fitness class so we can go to library.  The heating/cooling system in our building isn't working and it must be about 100 degrees in the gym.  Hot Yoga is one thing but add 45 students and it becomes Gross Yoga.  Trust me.

True Story.

This time last year, my winter break began four days early due to a foot of snow and school closures.  Looks like rain is forecasted and I'm putting in a full work week.  Only three more days!

True Story.

I'm SO ready for two weeks at home with my boys.  Sick or not.

True Story.

1 comment:

What say ye?