Saturday, September 25, 2010

What's on my mind?

Day 4: Seven things that cross my mind a lot.


1.  I can't believe I'm being paid for a job that brings me such joy. 

2.  Any minute, my boss is going to walk in and tell me they have changed their mind and I'm done (turns out this is called "Impostor Syndrome").

3.  I wish I was better at balancing wife, mother, and working parent.  I feel I'm pretty adequate during the summer months.  During the school year...I totally suck.

4.  Reminding myself that spending time with Alexander, playing trains or coloring, is more important than cleaning the house or surfing the Internet.  Even as laundry piles up around me.

5.  I constantly think about what I eat and how much exercise I have done for that day.  And hope for the day when I can let the issues go.

6.  Sleep.  Coffee.  Sleep.  Coffee.  In that order.

7.  Better take a picture because this (whatever this may be) is blog-worthy.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?