Sunday, October 30, 2011

post filled with random updates

Since I can't spend my morning updating grades due to a server crash at school, I thought I'd spend the time updating the blog.  During the school year, it is so hard to find the extra time to post but I'm bound and determined to try to update more than once a week.

You're welcome.

*Monday - Actually made it to Curves after work.  It was awesome.

*Tuesday - I met a super nice Seattle Seahawk.  I wish I had a picture but it's on that server I can't access right now. Boo. 

*Wednesday - Alexander and I had dentist appointment. I don't know about you but we have the BEST dentist and dental staff.  When I was a kid, I hated the dentist (different person) because the office was so sterile and cold.  Luckily, our dental office is very kid-friendly and my kid doesn't mind going to the dentist one bit.  I still hate it but at least the people are nice, which makes it bearable.

*Thursday was 80's Flashback day.  This was my Facebook post:
Started the day with Chuck's Donuts and Pat Benatar.  Ending it with Star Wars and a LHS soccer game.  Is it 1986?
*Friday - date night!  Mom and Dad have taken Alexander once a week for a playdate for the past year.  This school year we settled on Friday nights, based on preschool and dialysis.  Bet you don't pick your schedules based on those two things!  Before Alexander was born, Eric and I used to set aside Friday's as date nights and I'm glad we're back to that day.  There's nothing better than being able to relax all night and know I don't have to get up early the next day!   
*Saturday/Sunday - Curves, laundry, cleaning house, playing with toys, working on a puzzle, and I wrote seven letters of recommendations (gotta love a template!).  We're heading to my parents today so Alexander and Lorelli can trick or treat at their place and we can have family time for a few hours.  If all goes well, we'll also go to IKEA because I have a little project in mind and I can't wait to get started.
Which brings us to tomorrow.
My least-favorite-of-all-time-overly-commercialized-non-holiday.
Halloween.
This year, I caved to the peer pressure at work and am dressing up with the rest of my team.
Thank goodness, trick or treating later that evening will involve wine.
I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?