Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Late night

Here it is; almost 11pm and I am wide awake.

Watching old One Tree Hill episodes as I wait for sleep to overcome me. Season 4 , to be exact. Senior year, basketball championship, underage gambling and teen pregnancy. And that's just the first half of the season.

No wonder I can't sleep.

Ok, I admit, it may be the lbs of sugar coursing through my veins tonight that is the cause of no sleep tonight. I can't help it. I'm a sugar junkie when I'm on vacation!

Soon it will be time to put my new BFF, my iPad, away for the night and let the obnoxious sound of croaking frogs lull me to sleep. That is, if I can ignore the aches and pains in my muscles from my second workout of level 2 of The Shred. Oh, it's a killer workout and I am feeling the results, that is for sure. Have you tried The Shred? If so, please tell me the aches and pains will go away!! Ouch!

In the meantime, as I wait for the Advil to kick in, i will watch just one more episode...after all, it is Spring Break and I can sleep in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?