Tuesday, January 1, 2013

words to live by

 I chose a word to live by for 2012.  I chose it on New Years Eve and you can read about it here.  Little did I know what 2012 would have in store for me.
 
I am choosing a word to "live by" for 2013.  A word to drive my actions. 

I choose
More specifically, I want to be more disciplined in my health and my finances. 
 
With discipline, there will be self control.
I plan to use Weight Watchers for the entire year, not just during the summer months.  My body feels so much better when I am putting healthy food into my body.  Finding time to exercise will always be a battle because I don't have money for a gym membership or a lot of free time. 
 
With discpline, there will be willpower.
Eric and I have allowances.  I spend nearly every dime I have on clothing.  And then, every six months I drag 4 giant bags of clothes to the goodwill.  Today I put my credit card in the drawer and won't touch it until I go to Vegas for Spring Break. 
 
With discipline, there will be
 
What word would you choose to live by in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?