I admittedly stole this post idea from Heather over at Live.Love.Laugh. Check it out.
15 things you don't know about me...or maybe you do.
1. I don't eat anything that has a pit in the middle of it. *shudder*
2. At the end of every work day, all papers on my desk have to be in a pile and the pile has to be as straight as the edge of the desk.
3. When I need to de-stress, I clean. Everything.
4. I love to play music REALLY loud when I drive.
5. When I want something immediately like a new skirt or a Halloween costume, I will obsess and drive to as many stores as it takes to find it THAT day.
6. I used to be thousands of dollars in debt until Eric told me he wouldn't marry me until I cleared it. Took me less than a year to clear it.
7. After a summer of working in Alaska, I came home, weighing as much as a polar bear. Well, not really. More like a teen polar bear.
8. I changed my major in college 7 times.
9. I have recieved three tickets - one for blowing through a stop sign, two for speeding. All three occurred when my mind was pre-occupied by a tragedy or worry. I didn't fight any of the tickets. Nor do I think I should have gotten them but that's another story...
10. I knew the night of our first date that I would marry and spend the rest of my life with Eric.
11. I once had a total breakdown watching Battlestar Galactica. The cyborg could get pregnant but I couldn't. Needless to say, I was a little emotional during the infertility phase of life.
12. Seven years ago, I joined a pregnancy forum and became close friends with six women. I have only met two of them, have never been in the same place with all of them, but love them as dearly as my friends who I see and talk to all the time. They were my lifeline during that somewhat emotional infertile time in my life.
13. I often make fun of people when I shouldn't. It isn't nice. It doesn't make me a better person. But I love to do it, even if the thoughts stay in my head.
14. I don't like to miss out on a social event, knowing others are having fun without me.
15. I'm 7 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight and most days, I don't care if I lose them or not.