Thursday, September 22, 2011

countdown continues

The past two days of Vegas preparation included the return of my backpack and a tanning session.

And a shopping trip.

Thanks to dress #2 winning the battle for Saturday night's attire, I only have two other nights of clothing to figure out.  I figure Sunday night will be pretty laid back since we'll all be tired due to sun, booze and excessive birthday celebration.  I have a skirt and black top planned for that evening.  Or sweats if it comes to a night in the hotel room.

Friday night's attire has been bugging me a bit.  Hence, the need for my shopping trip. 
I found this shirt at Nordstrom Rack today.  The jeans and shoes were in my closet.  I figure I can glam it up even more with a chunky black bracelet and big earrings.

Yes or No for Friday night in Vegas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?