Tuesday, September 20, 2011

countdown to vegas - single digits style

Nine days to Vegas.

No workout or tanning session today due to a staff meeting.  I didn't do much of anything in preparation for Vegas, actually.  Well, I can't say that.  I did make arrangements for my co-worker to return my travel backpack so I can begin packing.  Are you a person who packs days in advance or are you a last minute packer?  We rarely check baggage so planning ahead is a necessity when one knows they have to pack everything in a carry on!

At this point, it appears sixteen of us are going to roll into town.  Dinner is planned for Mon Ami Gabi, a delicious French Bistro at Paris to celebrate the big milestone..  Check out their menu here...Mon Ami Gabi menu.  Doesn't it make your mouth water?  The bestest part is my sweet hubby shouldn't have any issues since they have a gluten-free menu. 

Thanks to everyone who sent a vote for a dress.  My favorite vote might have been from my friend Ann, who sent an email to my work today, with "Dress #2" written in the subject line. 

So funny. 
And dress #2 is in the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?