Monday, January 2, 2012

high hopes for this movie

I literally squealed with delight when I saw a commercial for this movie.  
Are you kidding me?
I'm giddy with anticipation.

Rarely do I have any interest in watching a movie that was adapted from a book.  I refused to see Water for Elephants because I loved the book so much.  I haven't watched any of the Twilight or Girl with a Dragon Tattoo movies because I enjoyed the books so much.  I just can't do it.

However, I'm definitely making an exception for this one because the book was SO visual. 
Remember my review

I want to see this book on the big screen.  I want to see the visuals as written by the author come to life.
Oh, and I kinda love, love, love Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock, who play Oskar's parents.

Thomas Horn plays Oskar. 
Better known as the kid who won Teen Jeopardy by betting $12K on the final question.
That's totally something Oskar would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?