Tuesday, November 10, 2009

True Story Tuesday: Opening Day

My friend, Rachel, has True Story Tuesday on her blog.  Since I like to steal borrow ideas from other blogs, I'm adding this one to mine.

My wonderful hubby saw that I was exhausted last night.  He sent me to bed early and I was asleep last night by 8PM.  It was glorious.

True Story.

I cried in my office today.  I'm not a pretty crier.  Nor do I like crying at work.  I was pleasantly surprised and touched by how nice high school kids are to crybaby teachers.

True Story.

My dad isn't feeling well.  I don't like it.  But I do like that my sweet toddler can make him feel better.  So, my parents are coming over tonight (Eric, if you are reading this, we need to clean tonight!) so Dad can have an Alexander fix.

True Story.

One of my sweet students brought homemade scones to me today.  I didn't have the heart to tell her I'm on Weight Watchers again.  I only ate 1...ok, maybe I ate 2.  SO delicious.  And I didn't want to hurt her little heart and NOT accept them.  Yes, I added the points in.  And yes, I will run longer on my prep to make up for the points!

True Story.

 
Hmmm...that was an easy post.  And fun.  I should do this every week. 

True Story.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your dad. Hope he gets feeling better soon! And sometimes eating scones is the right thing to do. :)

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?