Tuesday, July 6, 2010

OH BOY!

The sunshine has arrived!  It is expected to be in the 80's, which is PERFECT for the PNW.

Yesterday, Alexander and I took a road trip to see Jo-Jo.  It had been too long since we had seen her face.   I needed some Jo-Jo time.  She makes my heart happy and gives me perspective when I need it most.


Alexander's second session of swim lessons began on Monday.  So, we're up and at the pool by 9AM.  Today, I'm going to run home from the pool. I think it is about 3 miles and since I haven't run since the RNR, it should be an interesting morning!

The following is my to-do list for this week:
  1. Haul all the garage sale items to my inlaws to prepare for our sale on Friday and Saturday.  
  2. Label all the garage sale items from my parent's house.
  3. Clean the yard up for the family bbq on Sunday.  
  4. Clean the house for the family bbq on Sunday.  
  5. Shop for food because we have nothing fresh and I need fresh fruits and veggies!
  6. And we must, must, must get out and enjoy this sunshine!!

My girlfriend Jen is coming up from Portland on Thursday to hang out with us.  My ultimate goal is to have everything done so I don't end up putting her to work, too!  Of course, if we do end up working, it will be with glasses of wine in hand so the time will fly by.  Looking forward to lots of laughing with that girl!

And then...PATRICK COMES HOME!  Oh, how I adore my baby brother.  He'll be here for the weekend and I can't wait.  Family bbq's will occur multiple times over the weekend.   He wants to golf.  So we're going to golf.  And it will be funny.


Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?