Sunday, February 19, 2012

how have i never known about this place??

Today, Melinda and I had girls day.  We started at IKEA.  In typical "Michelle and Melinda" mode, we walked and talked.  At some point, the conversation turned to accessories.

Melinda, with a huge giggle, "OMG, have you been to Charming Charlies?"
Me:  "Uh, no"
Melinda:  "How much time do you have?"
Me: "All day. Especially if the plan involves shopping."
Melinda: "YES!  LET'S GO!"

I'm about 99% sure I did a happy dance the minute we walked in to the store. 


Jewelry.  Purses.  Shoes.  Clothing.  Sunglasses. 

HOW HAVE I NEVER KNOWN ABOUT THIS PLACE??

After 45 minutes of Melinda following my giddy self around, I walked out with a few delightful AFFORDABLE goodies.  I was so giddy that I laid everyting out so I could share it with you!  Nothing better than laying out clothes on a stair and snapping photos!

I am so in love with this coral tunic.  I am also the owner of several new necklaces, along with dangly earrings that I love, love, love.
I'm already looking forward to my next visit. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a spring purse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?