Thursday, February 2, 2012

prayers for kelly

If you read my last post, you know how much important my students are to me.  A few favorites have moved past that place of being a former student into that of a friend.  There is a select group of six who mean the WORLD to me.  I mentored them throughout high school and even went with them on their senior trip to Disneyland.  I've watched them travel their paths through college, boyfriends, marriages and births of children.  I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am of the women they have become.

This last October, four of them gathered and took me out to lunch.
Tonight, sweet Kelly (far right in the red), is at Harborview.  Tomorrow she is scheduled to have a tumor removed from her brain. 
Please pray for her health, doctor's steady hands, no sign of cancer, calm for her worried family, and a speedy recovery so she can get home to her sweet baby girl, who was born in December. 

Be strong, Kelly

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, I am PRAYING for this sweet girl!!! What a treasure to have made such great friendships! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?