Monday, February 6, 2012

Update on Ms. Kelly and other random tidbits

God is good!  After ten hours of surgery, the doctor was able to remove 60% of the tumor on Friday.  The rest of the tumor will be removed on Friday morning, due to scheduling issues with the hospital.  Best of all, the tumor is BENIGN!  Kelly is in great spirits.  I spoke with her on Sunday and nothing about that girl has been altered!  Time will tell what the full effects are, after this last surgery, but all signs point to a good recovery.

I'm sorry I didn't post sooner but I have this nasty sinus cold. I can't remember the last time I couldn't knock a cold right out of my head, after a few days of Theraflu. I even left a Superbowl party at HALFTIME to crawl into bed.  I never leave a party!  This bugger is all up in my sinus cavity and down in my chest. It's a doozy.

If you happen to have any prayers left over, Dad has gallbladder surgery on Wednesday.  Rather routine operation but with Dad, there is no such thing as routine!  Please pray for no complications and a smooth recovery.

Tomorrow, my niece, Lorelli, turns 9. 

My nephew could be born any day. 

I sure have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?