**The title post is due to my son who uses the pronoun "me" after every adverb. "Run Me". "Follow Me". "Eat time me". When one has a toddler, one realizes that everything you say is from the kid. **
- Worked out Saturday (six mile walk) and Sunday morning (3ish mile run). The calf seems to be doing ok (or I'm in total denial).
- Showered Fidelia with baby love, laughed a lot with Jodie, was reminded of my admiration for the women in my life (Grandma, Auntie, Mom, Kim, Elizabeth, Jodie, Fidelia). I don't like women so this admiration is note-worthy. And these are the women in my family so I am doubly blessed.
- Played trucks, trains, built roads, read books, and played like a little kid.
- Cleaned and organized the clutter in our room
- Cleaned and organized the clutter in our basement
- Cleaned windows and bathrooms and wiped away the cobwebs
- Dusted every surface that the sun shone on this morning which, as it turns out, was EVERYWHERE!
- Finished the mounds of laundry that were winding their way out of the utility room into the hallway
- Finished a book, started another one, and watched a couple of episodes of Dexter
- Lost an hour and yet, I did so much! I'm pretty amazing. tee-hee
It's going to be a busy week but the thyroid is at 100% and I feel good. My in-laws return from Arizona this week, my favorite students are home on spring break, and Florida is officially two weeks away.
And, on Monday, Michelle + healthy choices = Weight Watchers.
Never had a better day.