Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekend Project

Do you ever think "if only I had the time, I'd tackle that project"?
This thought always sits in the back of my mind.  Always.  

With the extra hour gained this weekend (WOOHOO!), I decided to spend time organizing and cleaning our bedroom and the basement.  What I call clutter, Eric calls piles.  And others might call it a mess.
Regardless of the title, it's time to clean them up!
I need to organize into garage sale piles, dump piles, and Goodwill piles.

Side note:  why can I give away our clothes but cannot, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, give away Alexander's clothes?  Weird.

The project will have to wait until tomorrow, though.
Today, we have a playdate/morning walk, a baby shower for Fidelia, and date night (i.e. watching Dexter) with my hubby! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?