For example, I think of those who can/have...
- Sleep in every weekend. Waking up on your own, feeling rested, without knowing you could use and would enjoy a couple more hours of sleep.
- Shop, shop, shop. Being able to shop guilt free because you have two incomes or one very healthy income.
- Time. Having time to go to the gym, for a run, or a couple of hours to yourself to do exactly what you want without any demands on your time. Having time to yourself without feeling guilty or as though you must negotiate for time to yourself. Have time to sit on the couch with a good book, laptop for blogging, or even a half hour to watch the Real Housewives of Somewhere without any interruption.
- Cleanliness. Deep clean of spaces in your home that you are lucky to tackle more than once every few months.
- Spontaneity. Meeting co-workers for a drink without having to check your calendar. Going away for a girls weekend guilt free. Planning social events that don't require asking the grandparents to help you, with the feeling like you are dumping their grandson on them (I KNOW they don't mind but I STILL feel guilty)
Those are my top five. I suppose you could say those are things I miss most...
but then I look up and see what I DO have...
and those five things drift away.
Except for that sleep thing. That I envy.
What do you live vicariously through others for in your life?
And what are you doing about it make it happen for yourself??