Tuesday, April 6, 2010

True Story Tuesday: Family

My grandmother's sister died on Easter Sunday.  My heart hurts for Grandma.  I can't imagine how it must feel to lose your siblings, especially your favorite sister.  I'm sorry, Grandma.  I love you.

True Story.

My cousin Jodie spent the night with us last night.  It was awesome.

True Story.

My cousin had a baby two weeks ago.  Sydnee is happy and beautiful.  I wish I lived closer so I could hold her.  Congratulations Amy and Matt!

True Story. 

My cousin and his wife are expecting a baby this month.  A pregnant Fidelia is the vision of beauty.  However, we are all very anxious to meet the little one.  I cannot wait to hold the baby and breathe in the baby smells.   

True Story.

All this baby talk makes me want another one.  Sigh.

True Story.




1 comment:

  1. I love how even with sadness, there comes happiness! Bring more of the happiness on! :)

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?