Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blog Makeover!

Did you hear me squeal this morning, like a 16 year old girl who has been invited to Homecoming by the boy she likes?  Do you even know what that squeal sounds like?  Cause I do.  Every October, without fail. For about three weeks in the weeks leading up to Homecoming, at least a half dozen girls pour into my little office, squealing and jumping up and down.  The energy is rather infectious and my inner 16 year old gets swept up in the excitement.  Every.  Time.
Wowza.  All that brown hair!
And that inner 16 year old may or may not have jumped up and down when she opened up her blog this morning to see the WONDERFUL makeover that Jen over at A Daily Dose of Davis had made for her!  I started reading Jen's blog when she was pregnant with her oldest, Addie.  And I gotta tell ya, she's the nicest person out there!  She has two adorable children, is a stay at home mom/part time teacher, and has the best organizational tools.  Not to mention, she just started a store with her mom and you know I'm a sucker for anyone who is willing to work with her mom.    In the past three (four?) years, Jen has graciously redone Alexander's blog for me and couldn't have been any sweeter about it.  She was just as sweet putting up with my high maintenance self as we worked to create the new look for this blog.

  Jen, I couldn't be happier with what you have done!  THANK YOU!!

We would totally be friends in real life.  For reals. 

If you have a minute, go check out Jen's blog.  You won't be disappointed. 

1 comment:

  1. What a SWEET post!! Thank you so much for all your kind words, Michelle. High maintenance or not...I LOVE working with you and being your blog buddy :-) SO glad you love the design. But do you know what I love more? This picture of you from high school!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?