Monday, July 2, 2012

Just a quickie

I'm on my way out the door to see my folks and meet up with a leadership camp friend. 
This guy.
This is our annual "these kids are driving us nuts" camp face.
Classic

Makes me laugh.  We'll discuss some camp business and then I'm going to get down right nosey and ask him when he's getting married.

Speaking of married, Jodie's shower was a smashing success!  Pictures coming soooon! 

And here's some new news.  I started Weight Watchers.  Ok, ok.  You might be saying to yourself, "didn't she JUST start the 17 day diet?"  Yea.  That was me. The Girl Who Changes Her Mind.

The 17 day diet doesn't work longterm for me.
In 2000, I lost 20 lbs on Weight Watchers and kept it off until Alexander was born.
It works for me.
I love it.

Well, I actually hate it for the first week but after that, I'm totally used to it.

20 pounds.  That's my goal.
I can do it.
Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?