Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sketcher Go Walks

I do love me a new pair of kicks.  I think it is the PE teacher in me.

These lovelies showed up on my doorstep today. 

OMG.  I. Am. In. Love.

I have worn them all night.  Around the house.  On a walk through the local Farmer's Market.  To my in-laws.  Out to dinner.  And recieved several compliments on them.  I may wear them to bed.  Eric may not let me.  I may not listen to him and do it anyhow.

How did they come into my possession?  Well, I was looking for another pair of Sketcher Bob's.  I have grey ones, love them to death, and wanted a pair of black ones.  My eye locked in on these shoes, I read a few reviews about their comfort, and I was sold. 

They are beyond comfortable!   As you can see in the pictures, I won't wear them with socks.  The fabric is super soft and comfortable.  The shoes have loads of cushioning and the back doesn't rub up on my ankle, which is always a concern with my feet.   One might note there is not a ton of arch support but I don't care.  I am sure they will get dirty but I don't care.
I love them.

Every time I glance down and see the splash of color on my feet, I am happy.

If I had any money, I'd buy another pair and give them away on my blog.  But I don't.  So, you'll just have to trust me and go buy a pair of these.  Today.  Do not wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?