Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weight Watchers Weigh In - Week 2

Week 2 went as expected. 
 1 lb. loss
TOTAL - 6.2 lbs.

I was super hungry this week.  Check that - I was starving.  I undercut my points last week so I was hungrier than I should have been on Monday and Tuesday.  As a result, I ended up overeating my points for a few days.  This is pretty normal behavior for me when I start a weight loss program.  I work a program hard for a few days and then slack off because the weight comes off.  Apparently, I think I can reward myself with food. I really should know better!

I'm happy to report by Thursday, I was back on track and determined to be healthy.  

For me, losing weight will always be more of a mental challenge than a physical one.  

Challenges next week:
1.  Stress of packing for leadership camp.
2.  Wed night evening picnic with friends
3.  Making sure I get out and exercise!

Next week's weigh in is Saturday morning. 
My goal - 2 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?