Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Official: I'm a Muggle.

One of the things on my to-do list this summer was re-read the Harry Potter books.

I was going to re-read the Twilight books first (in anticipation of the girls going out to see Eclipse on July 1).
But then Eric and I were flipping through the channels the other night and lo and behold,  Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was on.

It was a sign.

Since I picked up the first HP book on Saturday, I have read the first four (finished it late last night).
I've read non stop.  Rather than clean, do laundry, or take a nap while Alexander and Eric nap, I have read. 
At first, the reading was great for all the rainy days.  Soon, the sun start showing.  So, now I'm starting to rock a great tan from sitting outside and reading for 3-4 hours.
 
As only a true Muggle can do.


1 comment:

  1. From one muggle to another...I have to admit that I have reread Twilight and Harry Potter at least 3 times (start to finish) and I am sure I will read Harry Potter again before the next movie comes out in November. I just can't get sick of those books! They are so good!!!

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?