Monday, June 21, 2010

Time for a Run

For Mother's Day, I asked for a watch.  A runner watch.  Nothing fancy.  And certainly nothing expensive.

I wanted a watch that I could use for running intervals to improve endurance and speed.

Eric didn't want to pick out the watch for me because he wasn't sure what bells and whistles I wanted (what part of nothing fancy didn't he get?)

I spent this afternoon searching online for watches.  Boy, there are a lot of expensive fancy ones out there!  Maybe in another year, when I'm running more, I'll go fancy with a Garmin or Polar watch.  But, for now, I've made my decision.  And I'm looking forward to this little beauty arriving on my doorstep...

Timex Ironman 50-Lap Sleek Flora Watch 

And I bought it on sale on Amazon.  For half the regular price.
Happy Belated Mother's Day to me!

1 comment:

  1. ooh, very nice:) I wish I was a runner!! Once I reach my goal weight I plan on doing the couch to 5k program!!

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?