Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I miss PhotoShop

When my laptop crashed, I took it into the school to be fixed. 
The computer tech person replaced most programs - except Photoshop.

The reason I had Photoshop in the first place was because of a technology program I signed up for in 2005.  I didn't renew the class so I have lost Photoshop privileges and my tech couldn't replace it when she fixed my computer.  Note to self:  renew classes when you have the chance, even if you don't think you have the time!

I hadn't realized how much I loved Photoshop until I started taking pictures for the blog in the past few weeks.  Let's be honest - I just haven't had a whole lot of time to take pictures since school started in August.  Now that things have slowed down at work (and I'm getting emails telling me to update the Alexander's blog), I started taking pictures again. 

And I miss my Photoshop.

I miss being able to crop.  I miss being able to adjust lighting.  I miss being able to fix red eye. 

Hopefully, Santa will check my Amazon wish list and note that I want Photoshop under the tree.

I swear I've been a good girl, Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?