Saturday, October 23, 2010

Under the Weather

I am staring outside the window and the rain is pouring down.  Invictus is on the TV. Alexander is enjoying a sleep over at his grandparents.  Eric is on the computer upstairs.  And I'm curled under a blanket, updating pictures and blogs, feeling a bit under the weather.

I woke up feeling fine.  I played with Alexander, drank my coffee, showered, and headed to the store to buy oranges for halftime at the soccer game.  However, by the time I pulled into the driveway, I was sure I was going to puke.  Eric even commented on how pale I looked and it takes a lot for him to notice when I don't feel well.  By noon, I was in bed.  I didn't even make it to Alexander's soccer game and I'm the assistant coach.  I feel terrible for missing it.  Apparently, he didn't want to play so I didn't miss much.

After a nap and drinking a lot of water, I think I'm going to make it.  I suspect I was deyhydrated.  Again.  Or maybe it has to do with the thyroid not working (it has to do with the digestive system not working well...I won't go into any details).  Or maybe I caught a bug.  At least I'm feeling a bit better and hopefully, I'll make it to Grandma Great's tomorrow with Mr. Orange in tow.

Time to watch Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon now.  I have a feeling I'm going to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?