Sunday, May 23, 2010

Full Steam Ahead!

With the baby shower behind me...oh, you're saying you want to see a few pictures?  Well....ok!

 
My awesome students whom I hired to cater the shower.
The Spread

The Cupcake Cake (from Sam's Club).
  No doubt in my mind that I will go this route for every party from now on!
This cute clothesline of baby outfits were part of the decorations.  Isn't it a cute idea?  Kelli and Melinda did this for my baby shower and I LOVED the idea.  And I loved buying all the pink to send home with the new mom.
Marianne, the new mom, and me.  
I forgot to unzoom for this photo!

Our Little Legacy and reason for gathering together.

I love this girl.  Really

I love these girls too.  Really.

It was an afternoon to remember and we've pledged (no pun intended) to meet again, before another 10 years pass us by.

Anyhow...now that the baby shower is behind me, it's time to look forward to the next event:
MOM'S RETIREMENT!  

Thankfully, my brother-in-law is in charge of all the food.  I am in charge of invitations, decorations, and hosting the event.  As long as I don't have to do the food, it is going to be a fun afternoon.

Only this time, I think I'll stay indoors when Eric mows the lawn for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?