Sunday, May 2, 2010

A-Z

I came across this survey and thought it would be fun to answer for my readers.  
Enjoy!

A. AREA CODE:
Not the most exciting way to start a questionarre but I represent the 425.


B. BED SIZE: 
King.  Eric found the bedroom set online and we bought it without seeing it in real life.  It is a platform bed and even when I was 9 months pregnant and could barely climb up from the low height, I loved this bed.
  The mattress is from IKEA. 

C. CHORE YOU HATE: 
Deep cleaning the bathrooms.  Or taking the garbage out. 
 

D. DOG'S NAME:
We don't have a dog.  If we did, I would name it Rascal. 

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM:
Shower.  And Coffee.  In that order 

F. FAVORITE COLOR:
Right now?  Coral

G. GOLD OR SILVER:
Silver



H. HEIGHT:
5' 5" (depending on the shoe)

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY:
I played the piano when I was much younger.  As soon as I quit, I promptly forgot everything I learned.

J. Job:
I have taught PE for 15 years.  I plan to teach another 15 years before I announce my retirement.

K. KIDS: 
Alexander - 3 years old
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS:  
After living in our starter home (10 years of remodeling)e which Eric bought at a steal out of foreclosure, we moved to our current home of 2500 sq ft.  We moved in in February of 2006, sold the old house in May of 2006, and one week after signing the paperwork for both, we found out we were pregnant.
Eric remodeled the kitchen within months of moving in.  
We took out a gigantic fireplace to give us more room in the living room.  

And have focused the past few summers to cleaning the overgrown yard.
We have one bedroom with four walls, a closet, and a window.  The other "bedroom" is the loft that overlooks the living room.
In two weeks, we are planning to break ground and add 1500 sq ft.  
Two bedrooms, a bath, a master bedroom, and a 2 car garage.

N. NICKNAME:
Chelle, M

M.MOM'S NAME: 
Irene


O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: 
 Only once.  And we came home with a beautiful baby so it was worth every minute when they woke me up to take blood or make me pee.


P. PET PEEVE: 
liars, cheaters, selfishness



Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE:
Breakfast Club

Brian Johnson: Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did *was* wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...   
Andrew Clark: ...and an athlete...
Allison Reynolds: ...and a basket case...
Claire Standish: ...a princess...
John Bender: ...and a criminal...
Brian Johnson: Does that answer your question?... Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.


R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?:  
Righty
 
S. SIBLINGS:
I have one younger sister and one younger brother.

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP:
 
Alarm goes off at 5:15.  I usually crawl out of bed by 5:30.
U. UNDERWEAR:  
I can assure you, I do wear it.

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE:  
I like fresh veggies but really could do without cooked ones.
If I had to pick a veggie I dislike, it would be rutabaga.  Just like the ones my granddad used to put his overcooked stew.  Blach.

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE:  
I am never late.  Honest


X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD
Only once.
I rolled my ankle when I was running in between ball fields, coaching two teams a few years ago.
It went from instant pain to numbness.  But I didn't know anyone in the area so I drove myself to an Urgent Care.  It wasn't broken, just a third degree sprain.
I rather wish I had broken it.
I did have a broken rib while pregnant but couldn't have an x-ray due to the sweet baby in my belly.  I have a very short torso.  Thus, sweet Alexander had very little room to move.  So, one day he kicked out.  And broke my rib.  Doctor confirmed it at the next appt.



Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: 
Uh.  I don't cook.  Ever. 
My wonderful husband does all the cooking.
But I mix a great Captain and Diet Coke.


Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE:  
Elephants.
I have a reoccuring dream that I own a baby elephant named Amy and she lives in my parent ravine.
I love Amy, the elephant.

Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Hey! My mom dreamed she adopted a boy named Bok Choi who herded elephants in an orange grove. Maybe he knows Amy!

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?