Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No Time to Chat

I'm in a cleaning frenzy. 

Next weekend, I'm hosting a baby shower for a sorority sister.
There will be about 15-20 of us together for the first time in almost ten years.

We're gathering at my house.
The very house where construction is scheduled to begin the week OF the baby shower.

If the outside is going to be a disaster, I certainly cannot let the inside of the house be the same.

I have made a list of projects to be done.
I'm crossing projects off the list.
And adding new projects to the list.

I will let you in a secret...I'm cleaning in order to procrastinate on figuring out what to do about food.

Have I ever told you how much I hate to cook?

Maybe if I serve enough wine, they'll never notice the lack of food.


1 comment:

  1. I hate cooking more than I could ever express in words. I HATE it! So I completely feel your pain honey. But I hope you have a productive week!

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?