I saw this challenge on All In My Twenties by Kristen.
I thought I'd try it, simply because I want to know if I can blog 10 days in a row.
Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession.
Ten things I want to say to ten people right now. I have no idea why these 10...the names just came to me as I was writing.
1. Eric - my sweet husband of 13 years. Thank you for being logical, level headed and patient when I need it the most. Thank you for raising our sweet boy and taking care of our home. Thank you for being my rock and foundation. And please don't forget my birthday this year. I'm not sure I can forgive two years in a row.
2. Alexander - my sweet 3 1/2 year old. Thank you for making me laugh and filling my heart with happiness. Every day. You hold my heart, sweet boy. And you were worth every dark minute of infertility.
3. My dad: I'm proud of you for facing each day, since your diagnosis a year ago. You're the strongest man I know.
4. My mother-in-law, Betsy: I'm lucky to have a mother-in-law that I love like my own mother. You keep Eric sane, you adore my son, and you make us celebrate holidays throughout the year, which is way more fun. Even if I'm not ready to celebrate Christmas at the end of October this year...
5. My grandma, Grace: I'm a terrible granddaughter who never visits you, like I should. But I think of you, especially when I update the blogs because I know how much you enjoy reading them. And I think of you when I pass by a tennis match, golf game or other sporting event on the TV. I always wonder if you are watching that very thing as I pass by. I like to think you are. We love you, Grandma Great.
6 and 7. Jodie and Fidelia: October 2. My birthday. Our triad. Need I say more?
8. Singer: Look forward. Be strong. Travel. Find your confidence for it has never left you. You just forgot where you hid it for seven years.
9. Bates: you make me laugh and I really, really like that about you. I always have. I love that we are family. And friends. Especially when, as my friend, you gently remind me to update my blogs. I need that reminder.
10. My mom: I miss you at work. I love that I tell people how happy you are in retirement. And the blue tablecloths really do bring color to my dismal office. And I give you permission to call Eric anytime you want to see Alexander during the day. Don't wait for the invitation - it's always open to you. So is my new office.