Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 7: Four turn offs.

1.  A liar.  Not only someone who tells lies to me but someone who lies to themself and conceals true character.

2.  Selfishness.  I might use the phrase, "it is all about me" but it is in jest.  Being selfish is not in my character and I am not attracted to it.  Try asking open-ended questions of a person.  You could learn more about them than you ever realized. 

3.  Smelly people.  More especially-unwashed clothing.  Which could explain my obsession with doing laundry.  I try not to judge but smelly people are definitely turn offs. 


4.  Meat on the bone.  Different foods touching on a plate.  Most exotic or ethnic foods.  Or any of my other 100 food quirks.  I won't bore you with those details.  As it is, I'm sure you're already learning more than you ever wanted to know about me due to this blog challenge.





1 comment:

  1. Lunch date? YES! Not stalkerish... err, at least not to me! :) maybe you can tell me all about your food quirks then???

    I think smelly people are turn offs too... ewww. Ugh, too bad I live in Greenerville USA! AKA Olympia! ;)

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?