Day 8: Three turn ons.
1. Two songs come to mind: With or Without You by U2. Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield. Play those songs and I'm a sure thing. Just ask my husband.
2. Sleep. Uninterupted sleep that leads to sleeping in. With my husband.
3. A man who cooks a meal for me. I love sitting in our kitchen, with a glass of red wine, watching my husband cook.
Since my husband is the common thread, clearly Eric is my greatest turn on.
As it should be.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
1. Content. I used to laugh at Eric when he used this word to describe how he felt. Now, I use it because it is the word that fits. I'm content with where I am in life. I have no further wishes, waiting to be granted. I have very few regrets. I am loved fiercely by my husband and son. I have an amazing family who would do anything for me. What more could I need?
2. Blessed. I am blessed to have a loving husband, who is secure and confident. He only wants me to be happy. I am blessed to have a child, after years of infertility struggles. I am blessed to have a job, in a time when so many have found themselves unemployed. I am blessed to have found friends who make me a better person. There is very little want in my life. I am blessed.