How did I do on my October goals? I'm certainly curious to find out since I never glanced at them once I wrote them!
Settle into a routine and solid pace at work. I'm there. It's pretty smooth sailing. Check.
I'd like to delve into the administrative pieces of my job. Another check.
I will not log on to the computer on any date night with Eric for the entire month. The first date night after writing this goal, I had to work on Homecoming stuff so we agreed that night didn't count. However, I haven't logged on during a date night since and we've watched two full episodes of The Wire. Check
So, my goal is to meet the girls from work, before school, twice a week to lift weights and hang out. Not. Even. Close.
Think before I commit to anything so I don't bail out on anyone. Check. It hasn't been easy to say no to events but it's been healthier for me and my family.
Now, what should be my November goals?
- Stick to online Weight Watchers for the entire month. So far, I haven't missed a day since October 16 and I've lost four lbs.
- Return all the new clothes that I'm not keeping and put away the credit card until after the holidays. I've been a bit ridiculous with the online shopping. Although, I do need new boots...
- Keep my cool when I arrive home to find the house looking like a hurricane ran through it. I am not home so I don't know how the days are going and can't judge that I could do it better than Eric. I have to trust that Eric is doing the best he can for us.
- Since I can't shop for myself, I'll put together holiday wish lists for us 3 and start creating lists for family gifts. So family - start talking about what you want!
- Figure out which pictures to use for the annual Christmas card and have the cards printed.
- Read 5 books. I'm 1 for 5 right now.
- Run. Once a week. That can't be asking for too much, right?