Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Day!

Many of my teacher friends do not like snow days.  They don't like how snow days extend the school year into June.  Me?  Well, I love me a snow day!  I love having a reason to be home with the boys.  And I love how being stuck indoors gives me the perfect excuse to clean and clear out clutter. 

This morning, the sun is shining but the temps remain very cool.  Mid-20's, I believe.  There are brave souls who are traveling the roads but we're staying put.  Ideally, the temps will raise a bit more but more snow is expected.  I'm definitely not complaining!  We went outside for about an hour or so.  Unfortuantely, its so dry that making a snowman will have to wait. 

In the meantime, there are plenty of indoor activities to be done!

Today's To-Do List:
  • Color, watch movies, and take a nap!
  • Bundle up and play in the snow for as long as the little man can handle it.
  • Eric wants to go to the store but I'm not sure that is a trip for all 3 of us.  We'll see.
  • Clean out the playroom of toys no longer played with and set them aside for the garage sale.
  • Put away the loads and loads of laundry.

1 comment:

  1. SO JEALOUS of your snow!!! I love snow days too. They are the BEST!!! Enjoy your day home with your boys and good luck on the to-do list!!!

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?