Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Par-tay Prep!

Ahoy, mateys! 

The next few days are looking to be a whirlwind of craziness as we finish up the prep work for Jodie's bridal shower on Saturday.  And it's going to take all of us to get this place in shape!

Even this little guy knows what's about to happen! 
Full on party preppin'!

Last night, Alexander did his part and cleaned out his playroom.  He decided it was finally time to part with a few puzzles and donate them to the garage sale pile.

So, the party.  The party is for this gal.  My cousin Jodie. 
Notice the bottle she's drinking?  It's the Captain.  Yep, we love that shizz. 
We love it so much we decided to make the Captain a main guest. 

It's all about a pirate themed bridal shower for the wench! 
Before you starting judging me and assume I emptied all those bottles myself...well, go ahead. 
I probably did.
Most of the work has been delegated out to family.  I'm an ASB advisor.  I'm super good at delegation.

Food - RJ.
Check
Booze - Kim and Auntie
Check
Games - Fidelia
Check
Gift for the bride- Mom
Check

Which leaves me with cleaning the pirate hangout, putting together pirate decor, and filling bowls with Jodie's favorite candy.  No cupcakes.  No cookies.  No cake.  Just bowls and bowls of candy.

It's how we roll.

So, without further ado, I bid ye farewell.

The sun is shining and I HAVE GOT to clean those windows...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that idea for a bridal party!!!! I can honestly say I have never see that before but it looks like it's gonna be SO CUTE!! Take lots of pics :-)

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?