Wednesday, June 20, 2012

sum...sum...summertime!!

It is not a coincidence my first day of summer break is the first day of summer.

That's just how I roll.

There are a few things I look forward to each summer.
Sleep!
Blessed sleep that is will not be interrupted by an alarm clock.
Exercise
 Having the time to exercise and feel better goes a long way to relaxing the next few months..

Yard work!
 Our giant yard is a never ending clean up but we'll get after it.

Reading!
 SO many books to catch up on.
What do you suggest?
My boys!
'Nuff said.
Cocktails.
 To celebrate...well, anything!

6 comments:

  1. Reading sleeping and cocktails are definitely all on my summer list too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't love summer!! Looking forward to reading your blog!

      Delete
  2. I still woke up at the same time today, obviously my body doesn't realize it is sleep in time!
    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya...and I went to bed before the sun went down, too! I'm ready for summer hours!

      Delete
  3. Happy summer! Yes... I love sleeping in in the summer it's one of the best things about summer especially since I have to wake up at 5:50 during the school year. Sick. Love your book reviews... I also loved Unbroken- probably the best book I have read all year. I'm sure you've read The Help already, but if you haven't it's definitely up there on my favorite recent read list. Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I have read The Help and loved it. In fact, I'm about to post about books that were made into movies...including The Help! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

What say ye?