Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Don't Wanna

If I was three, I would stomp my feet, starting screaming, and launch myself onto the floor, wrapped in the throes of an awe-inspiring tantrum.  Within minutes, it would be over because someone would redirect my attention and life would move on. 

Instead, I have spent most of my morning, whining "I don't wanna go to work tomorrow"/  And nothing is distracting me..  My two week blessed vacation has come to an end.  My sweet hubby is letting me do whatever I want today (I'm spending the day reading), my dear son is down for what I hope will be a long nap, the house is clean, and I'm ready.  The football game is on, I'm wrapped in a blanket on the couch with my belly full of a delicious salad, my blog is updated and I'm ready to read. 

But I still don't wanna go to work tomorrow.  At.  All.


1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. Although I have to confess: I'm ready for school to start up again so I can send the kids back. They're going stir-crazy and subsequently making me crazy.

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?