Monday, January 25, 2010

Weigh In: Week 3

Down 4 lbs total.

 I am super frustrated that it isn't more.   Despite being proud of myself for sticking with this and increasing my exercise, I am disappointed that the scale hasn't budged more. My co-worker started losing weight at the same time as me and he is down 14 lbs.  Are you kidding me?  Granted, I could never have that large of a weight loss and KEEP it off because my metabolism doesn't work that way.  So, I have to lose in small increments.  Or is that just an excuse I'm telling myself so I don't feel badly about not losing more.

I guess I'm just disappointed that it isn't more, despite the focus and control I have had in the past 3 weeks. 

2 comments:

  1. I think losing it slowly will ensure that it stays off. And don't compare your loss to a male co-worker's. Men only have to *think* about losing weight and it falls off. They're built differently and have more muscle so don't compare yourself to him. You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelle!
    So delighted to meet you!
    Popped over from Bainbridge!
    Oh do tell me what diet you are following!
    Tummy feels huge right now!
    XXOOXX
    I think 4 lbs is fabulous!
    Hang in there...you will have a big drop soon!

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?