Tuesday, January 26, 2010

True Story Tuesday

I have the bestest hubby who talked me off the ledge with my frustration with Weight Watchers.  He is logical, rational, and pushes me to be my best. I adore him.

True Story.

New classes for the semester started yesterday.  I am teaching one extra class ($$).  I have 260+ students and 12 TA's.  Does a PE teacher really need TA's?  No.  But I do love talking with them and they keep me updated on all the school biz.

True Story.

I am going to miss out on this coming weekend girlfriend get away.  I'm super sad about it but the timing isn't right this year.

True Story.

There is talk of another half marathon in my future.

True Story.

Three weeks from now, Alexander and I will be in Arizona.  I'm flying with a toddler, by myself.  Yes.  I'm nervous.

True Story.

1 comment:

  1. You have previously run a half marathon??? how did that go? how long did it take you to train?

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?