Potty training a three year old so he can start pre-school in the fall? Check.
A 1500 square foot addition to our home that includes a master bedroom, WITH WALLS? Check.
Visiting not one, but TWO amusement parks so toddler can meet this guy (and visit family)? Check.
And those are the things that I know WILL occur!
But it wouldn't be New Years if I didn't create a resolution or two for myself, right?
- Take control of my diet and exercise plans so I feel healthy and confident again.
- Friday night date nights with Eric.
- Run a half marathon 11/10.
- Be engaged with my life at home, rather than counting down the hours til bedtime (anyone have advice for getting through those hours?!)
- Be at peace with my job
- Create opportunities for quality time with friends and family.
Happy 2010 to you and yours!