Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

Well, hello 2010!  As I flipped to an open, CLEAN calendar (oh, how I love me a new calendar) and began filling in birthdays, anniversaries and vacations, I started wondering what this year would bring us.

Potty training a three year old so he can start pre-school in the fall?  Check.



A 1500 square foot addition to our home that includes a master bedroom, WITH WALLS?  Check.


Visiting not one, but TWO amusement parks so toddler can meet this guy (and visit family)?  Check.

And those are the things that I know WILL occur!

But it wouldn't be New Years if I didn't create a resolution or two for myself, right?
  1. Take control of my diet and exercise plans so I feel healthy and confident again.
  2. Friday night date nights with Eric.
  3. Run a half marathon 11/10.
  4. Be engaged with my life at home, rather than counting down the hours til bedtime (anyone have advice for getting through those hours?!)
  5. Be at peace with my job
  6. Create opportunities for quality time with friends and family.
Happy 2010 to you and yours!

1 comment:

What say ye?