Tuesday, January 12, 2010

True Story Tuesday

I took yesterday off because Alexander was sick.  I didn't really need to take the day off.  But it was a great excuse to be home and away from a negative environment that I call "work".  I have Friday off too.  I love three day work weeks!

True Story.

I unintentionally hurt a good friend's feelings when I thought I was doing something nice.  It is hard to know she hurts because of something I said.  I don't know what else I can do but say I am sorry.

True Story.

I am struggling with my son turning three.  The increase in independence with potty training, signing up for preschool, and knowing I will never have this time with him again is too much for me right now.

True Story.

My father's health is improving.  Prayers can work.

True Story.

I want another baby.  We won't have one but I want one. 

True Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?