Thursday, January 7, 2010

WW

I have had a few emails/comments about WW that I want to talk about today.
  1. I don't attend meetings.  I never have.  I refuse to spend the money to attend meetings.  Instead, I put the money towards my members at Curves.  I have the willpower to do this myself.  I use the "stuff" given to me by members (journal, points booklet, etc).  I'm sure WW would rather I pour my money into them but I don't have the time to attend meetings. 
  2. When I followed WW in 2000, I lost 15-20 lbs and maintained that loss for six years.  It took me four months to lose that weight.  I WILL repeat this loss in 2010.
  3. I HAVE to tell people I am doing this or else I let myself be sabotaged at social events.  I know from experience that if my loved ones know I am on WW, I don't have to make excuses for avoiding the sweets AND it keeps others from giving me a bad time.
  4. I'm amazed at the number of people who use WW, know someone who has used WW, and all have had positive results.  The program really does work. 
  5.  If you are a WW person and want to join me in a 2010 weight loss journey, let me know and we can do this together!  I'm weighing in every Monday. The weekends are the hardest days for me so weighing in Monday will keep me honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?